Thursday, September 1, 2016

Styling awkward-length hair

I cut my hair short a couple months ago while I was still pregnant with Klay because I knew it would be awhile before I would have time to go to the Salon to get my hair done again.
Little did I know, it grew out so quickly! And now I am in the awkward phase of wanting-to-grow-out-my-hair-but-it-takes-time -_- I miss being able to do my messy top knots so much!






When I'm on mommy duties, I usually just tie it in a low ponytail or a bun, but I desperately wanted to look more put together for the night out that day. 

If you have a baby or a toddler at home, you would understand that spending 30 minutes curling your hair is NOT an option, so I couldn't curl my hair like I normally would when I wanted to look a little more dressed up. 

I took out my beloved ghd styler anyway, because it only takes 20 seconds to heat up and it makes a pretty little sound when it does,  so I was able to put on make-up and tend to my baby without having to check up on the status of the styler every 2 minutes. 

In the end I decided that the quickest thing I could do was to curl the bottom of my hair inwards all around, which means I wouldn't have to go through layers of hair.






The end result is a more mature Korean hair style.
It's okay though, because #momstatus 

But I feel like any hairstyle with a clear part is more mature,
maybe because I am such a flip hair person who doesn't like to live with my hair parted.

So this is one way I will be living with my awkward length hair 
until I can figure out more quick and easy ways.
Simply cannot wait till we are ready for top knots and flip hair again!



xoxo
mandeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment