Tuesday, March 8, 2016

UNIQLO x Ines de La Fressange 2016 Spring Summer Collection



yay! the UNIQLO x Ines de La Fressange 2016 has reached the racks!















The first thoughts that I had when I went to the preview of this Spring/Summer 2016 collection by Ines de La fressange for UNIQLO was
ahhhhhhh
the material is soooo suitable for Spring,
even just touching it reminded me of Spring.

Truth is, I didn't try on or pick up the pieces I liked most from the collection, as I was already carrying around a 4-month baby bump.
There were really nice cullottes and tops that were made of the amazing lightweight material that I really liked, but I wouldn't be able to fit in them anymore at this point in time.. :P

Anyway, you wouldn't regret checking this collection out in the stores,
it's comprised of simple, minimal and chic elements -- the bomb.


xoxo
mandeeeee



UNIQLO Europe Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment