Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Work Wednesday - Play with an Autumn Palette


I'm usually quite safe with the colours I wear

but let me tell you a little trick on matching colours for your outfits..







I know it's still super hot,
but it's time to think ahead and decide on what colours to add to your closet for the next season.

The fall palette I've modelled here includes my favourite fall tones of each other those colours.
I would go with them each individually, or in combinations
(except maybe the burgundy and green..)


I hope that helps!!


xoxo
mandeeeee



Shop my look below:
Nili Lotan Cotton Voile Top in Green
Jules Pants Navy Blue FrenchTrottersJones New York Collection Petite Wool Blend Dress Pants-NAVY-Petite 4
Bordeaux Red Fluffy BallerinaValentin Slippers Red ChatellesLauren Ralph Lauren Snake-Embossed Driver Shoes-RED SNAKE-6MORENA MORENA TIKITA TL0183 Wind Red Leather Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment