Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Beach Outfit Inspiration - Jack Wills Summer '15 Pool Party


My tips and shopping list for beach/pool party and street appropriate attire



















top: Zara, shorts: American Eagle, bikini: H&M


It was a great night at the top floor of the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Causeway Bay.
Thank you Jack Wills HK for such a great time!
I hope those of you who went had a great time too!

There are actually plenty of ways to dress appropriately for a pool party or a stylish day at the beach.

The easiest is to slip on a beach dress or a street-friendly cover-up over your bikini,
but in my case this time, 
I went for my favourite pair of shorts and my new top from my Zara Sale haul.

The high rise of the shorts are perfect with the peplum crop top because it covers my belly!
Heehee..




xoxo

mandeeeee



Shop this look below:



Daria Crop TopTopshop Split Front Crop Top-WHITE-10Topshop Ribbed Crop Top-WHITE-43.1 phillip lim Freeform Hem Crop Top in White

Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment