Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Work Wednesday - Grid Culottes



Tips on how to wear culottes to work 
and I've linked a few of my favourites for the look too!














Culottes have become my work wardrobe staple.
It's a must-have if you like to be comfortable at work
and not giving your legs a sauna when you are getting to and from work.

In this HK summer's heat, culottes are a necessity. 

To dress it down and not look too formal for work,
I like to wear them with t-shirts,
preferrably plain ones with these grid culottes.

But if your job doesn't allow you to be in t-shirts for work,
then I'd wear them with loose cotton/linen shirts 
with Airism shirts from UNIQLO inside to keep you cool and dry.



Shop my culottes favourites and shoes i'd wear with them:
Match Point Pant Mado Seersucker CulottesSatin CulottesLeroy FlatHollywood FlatFriends of Mine Suede SlipperAdrena FlatNina Python Print Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment