Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Work Wednesday - Pop of Colour

 


























dress: bought in Hong Kong (similar here), shoes: Gap (similar here), bag: Mansur Gavriel
sunglasses: monki (but I'd rather be wearing this or this)

Adding a pop of colour to a full on black outfit 
is always a great way to bring out good vibes (my favourite).


It's like you're saying

" I'm cool and sophisticated
but I have a fun side if your on my 'nice' list "

without having to say a word.


One thing I always keep in mind when dressing myself is that
I am what I wear

and as much as we like to think that we don't judge books by their covers 
and people by the way they dress,
we do.

So make sure you bring out the message you wish to convey
and not something totally off and different than who you really are.




Stay bright under these gloomy skies, my dears.

xoxo
mandeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment