Monday, April 20, 2015

Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 Outfit


I understand that sometimes when you pick up a pair of running shoes 
and you just want to style it for a day/night out 
but your mind goes totally blank.

I know, cuz it happens to me too.










 
jeans: American Eagle (also similar herehere and omg, here), shoes: NIKE 
jacket: Gap (similar here), t-shirt: HK Disneyland (similar here)
sunglasses: RayBan

No matter how hot the sneakers trend is,
or how long it's been "it",
we still run out of ideas sometimes.

That's when you should go back to the basics
and reunite with your best buddies --
jeans and a tee.

You're usually safe that way,
and most importantly, 
comfortable.

And that day, after work,
I had planned to run errands, 
but I usually always go home and change first
because I can't stand being in work clothes all day.

So there I was,
rocking my new Nike Flyknit Lunar 3's
with a pair of ripped denim and a t-shirt from HK Disneyland.


Don't overthink it.

xoxo
mandeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment