Thursday, March 5, 2015

Work Wednesday - Pleats, Please.














pants: monki, turtleneck: uniqlo, sweater: aland (old but similar here), shoes: adidas original

wide-legged trousers are always my go-to pants 
when I need to feel dressed-up but also crave for comfort

Those two things are my highest priority for work,
and sometimes it's hard to find the perfect balance.

These pleated trousers with a pop of colour are the greatest
because the pleats are SO the thing right now
and the wide-legged nature of them provides all the comfort I need.

A plain top is perfect ,
with minimal detail in its material and style
because the look should be completed with all the details in these elaborate trousers.

Extra Styling Tips:
Make sure you wear cropped sweaters to keep you warm!
Any longer ones will take away from your fashionista image!!
; )


I hope you are having a fantastic day despite the rainy, cloudy, nasty weather..!



xoxo

mandeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment