Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Work Wednesday - Leather and the Warmest Skirt


Featuring my warmest skirt once again
for the final chills of the season.
Yay!

If you have been following me on instagram (@mandeeeee),
you would know that I sprained and pulled some tendons in my left knee,
so I have asked for special permission to be wearing runners to school for work!

My comfy roshe runs can easily be replaced with a pair of oxfords or loafers for more proper work attire.








skirt: asos (last season, but my recent fave here),
 leather jacket: zara, shoes: nike roshe run, sunglasses: RayBan by JCrew


It got so cold all of a sudden again today,
so leather jacket and a warm skirt was just perfect.

And recently, I'm always carrying a cup of Starbucks with me.. 
heehee...


Happy Hump Day!

xoxo
mandeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment