Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Work Wednesday - Furrr and Winter layers


It's been, 
and still is,
a busy week.



fur-real.






Layers are so essential for this dry and cold weather we currently have in Hong Kong,
since the mornings and evenings are so chilly
but the afternoons are so nice.

This teddy-bear-furred coat gives me and my outfit a younger look,
unlike how fur coats usually make you feel more feminine and mature.

It's a bit short, though,
so I wanted to add some length in the shirt I wore inside.

The peplum finish gives the "sweater-over-shirt" look a cute little twist.,
and is great for those of you with wider hips (like me!)
to create an illusion of looking more proportional.
( ;




shirt: old but similar here, sweater: Forever XXI (similar here),pants: American Eagle,
shoes: Zara (similar here), coat: old but similar here, scarf: Burberry

It's been a beautiful week so far.
Hope it stays this way all through the weekend!

Happy Hump Day me loves!

xoxo
mandeeeee






No comments:

Post a Comment