Saturday, January 10, 2015

Probably The Best Winter Beauty Tip Ever.

Hurray for my first greatest of many beauty tips share of the year!

And it's all about this genie in a bottle..




The EVCCO coconut oil by JAX COCO.
(also known as
Extra Virgin Centrifuged Coconut Oil)


The best thing about coconut oil is
you don't have to consume it,
although eating it comes with a lot of health benefits as well.

I'm not much of a cook (yet),
so the first thing I thought to do after I had recieved this bottle of coconut oil as a Christmas gift was
to somehow use it on my face or body and benefit from it :P



What I USED TO do is
used Vaseline lip therapy day and night as a lip chap.



Don't get me wrong, I still adore Vaseline,
but after I used the EVCCO coconut oil on my lips and felt how instantly moisturizing it is,
I think I'm gonna be changing my routines a little bit during winter time.

Putting on a thicker layer before you head go to bed is the way to go
as it will work as an overnight mask for your lips!
They will look very luscious and kissable when you wake up the next day.








I don't typically use eye cream, but when the weather gets really dry,
I would apply a thin layer of Vaseline near the outer corners of my eyes.

Now with EVCCO, I do the same and it feels even thinner and more naturally effective.

Honestly the best natural moisturizer.




If you want to try some of this magic,
JAX COCO is available in Hong Kong and online for Singapore.

Read more on how they produce their oil here
because it's so important to know what you eat and put onto your skin and hair.
(Yes! Apparently it can take really good care of your hair too!
If you apply it on your skin, it can also keep out 20% of UV!!
What....... :o )

  To order Jax Coco Coconut Oil – head to SOGO in Hong Kong 
or go online to order it at store.jaxcoco.com, for HK$220 per 400ml.


But most of all, stay hydrated!
Drink lots of water and enjoy your weekend.



Baymax, my personal healthcare companion, and I APPROVE.



xoxo

mandeeeee 



No comments:

Post a Comment