Friday, November 14, 2014

Winter Basics - Love for Turtlenecks



Fall is finally here in Hong Kong
and I'm so excited.

So are my beanies and sweaters and jackets and TURTLENECKS.
They finally get the spotlight. 


























top: UNIQLO, skirt: from Bangkok, shoes: Stan Smith

 Recently purchased from UNIQLO, this basic turtleneck has instantly became my favourite.

Made to UNIQLO's signature comfortable quality, 
it is so versatile and will likely go well with a lot of winter items in my closet.

You can fold the turtleneck down once to make it shorter,
but I have a long neck so I just wore it as it is for warmth and style.
I prefer turtlenecks that cover my whole neck.
: P

All-in-all a super good buy!
Great price and quality.. and many colours to choose from!

(FYI, I am a 171cm tall girl with big shoulders,
and I wear size M for UNIQLO t-shirts and basic tops.)

Cheers guys!
It's FRIYAY!

Any plans for the weekend?
 

xoxo
mandeeeee
 


No comments:

Post a Comment