Sunday, November 9, 2014

"Green is the colour of hope."







An interrupted selfie looks a little like this..


blazer: from Korea(similar here and here), t-shirt: Gap, jeans: Aland, Shoes: nike airforce 1

Purchased from Seoul, Korea,
this bold-coloured oversized blazer was one of the best pieces I got on my trip.

If it hadn't been on sale for such a great price, I probably wouldn't have bought it,
because although I am up for any colour,
I like classic, wearable-for-all-occasions kind of styles and colours when it comes to clothing.

But this one just fits so nicely and falls on my big shoulders in a way that I like.

I also like how it challenges me a little when it comes to styling it for an easy day out.
A small challenge here and there is always good to keep life interesting.

Stay tuned for more styling tricks and tips!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!


xoxo
mandeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment