Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My first Zalora experience (review) - Little Black Lace






















Discovering new places to shop online is so exciting and one of my favourite hobbies.
Recently, I ran onto the local online store - Zalora
 and was attracted to it's wide range of fashionable items at affordable prices.
Bought a couple of things and this cute dress was one of them!

At a super good price!

The length of the dress is a little too short for work, 
so I'd wear it to a night or day out with girlfriends or a date with my fiance.
If I wanted to look a little more sophisticated, I'd add a necklace with very simple pendant 
and/or a small black belt to give this swing dress some shape.


And about the online shopping part..
It was quick and easy, with the shipment being really quick and fast.
(they work with SF-express which is a good one to deal with for shipments if you're in HK!)


I have been on a search for really efficient and reliable online store 
that has a good range of choices for both women and men fashionable goodies 
because the giving season (CHRISTMAS!) is coming up and this year, 
I promised myself I won't be shopping for gifts last minute again!

Head on to Zalora's men's fashion page  
and find super awesome brands for your fashionista better halves
(like AMERICAN APPAREL, Onitsuka Tiger and H.E. by MANGO, even RAYBAN, to name a few)
with just a click and have it right at your doorstep!!

So this Christmas,
I'm planning to stay calm and comfortable (of course) at home
and shop online.



***
Crochet Swing Dress in black by Something Borrowed
***

P.S. Zalora also has a very customer-friendly return and exchange policy
 (especially if you live in Hong Kong) that gave me the confidence to try it out;
I'm usually not that brave and trusting to online stores. :P


Happy Hump Day!

xoxo

mandeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment