Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pleather shorts and Korean shoes

Let me brag to you about my most recent Cotton On haul.
Don't know if you can still call it a 'haul' if I only got this pair of super awesome pleather shorts
but at a super awesome price too.








Believe it or not,
I got it for way less than $100 HKD
CRAY CRAY!







And if you can't miss my super awesome "made in Korea" sneakers
purchased from Seoul, Korea,
because they basically go with any outfit,
and again (my favourite thing to do ever),
dresses down any outfit to just the right amount of smart casual / casual smartness.


They aren't from any famous Korean brand
but FYI,
shoes that are made in Korea have a tendency to be super comfy. 


***
slouchy pocket tee from Aritiza by Wilfred
pleather shorts from Cotton On
oxford sneakers in white purchased from Seoul, Korea
***

Stay tuned for more pleather shorts styling tips!


xoxo

mandeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment