Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Little Red Dress + Golden Ear cuff

This is what I wore for our Primary 6 Graduation Dinner that one night:


A little red dress,
silver flats 
and my classic mini.

But the highlight of night was..
wait for it..








This beyond awesome golden earring/ear cuff !

I'm crazy over it.

It made my whole outfit of the night THAT much more awesome.




Tip:
For it,
I ditched any necklace
and any belt that I would've worn to make my dress less like a maternity one.

It didn't though, because this ear cuff was enough to reach a desirable level of elegance ( :

On the other ear,
I just put on a plain old golden stud to prevent anything from stealing this cuff's attention.

omgoodness.
still can't get over how beautiful this accessory is.

ahh.


Do you love it too? 
Heehee..


***
Click and Shop my dream (elegant or rock) earcuffs below: 



  

xoxo

mandeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment