Thursday, May 15, 2014

Shoes are boring, wear sneakers.

No matter what day of the week it is,
always change into comfy shoes after work.



I was heading to our friend's birthday dinner last night,
so a skirt was totally appropriate.

but I was in my work Oxford's all day
(although all my shoes have no height, wearing proper shoes are still tiring..)
and I knew my feet wanted a break
so I put on a pair of classic Chuck Taylors to complete the look.

PERFECT

in my terms 
( :





(and no matter how hard I try to keep it down,
my hair always ends up in a bun by the end of the day..)
-_-






***

T-shirt by TNA aritzia in Toronto

Skirt by H&M Bangkok

Chuck Taylor All-Star sneakers by Converse
***





I had a great time.

and I was comfortable.

< win / win >

!


CHEERS : D


xoxo

mandeeeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment