Friday, December 27, 2013

A beautiful, bold statement on the last Friday of 2013


I love sunlight because it makes me happy. But this black happy necklace makes me even happier!


Sometimes when I see coloured accessories (meaning they come in colours other than silver or gold), I hesitate because I only choose things that are easily matched with anything I throw on. This necklace though, holds the best message in the world so I couldn't put it down.

 

Most people would wear something lighter in colour in order to let this necklace stand out, BUT, I found that it stands out better with its same shade!



BLACK on BLACK ( :

SUPER excited with this finding.
So excited I had to do a little dance.

A single moment captured on camera rrrrrright here:


HAPPY FRIDAY! :D

xoxo
mandeeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment